CED-Solutions’ Founders have over a century of collective experience developing and implementing visionary economic development solutions to revitalize distressed areas, transforming underutilized or problem properties into job creating assets, promoting and stimulating investment and growing jobs.
Community and Economic Development Solutions (CED-Solutions) is a national economic development consulting firm that serves businesses, governments, quasi-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients develop and implement community and economic development projects that advance their strategic priorities and produce concrete, measurable results. With over a century of collective experience, we’ve built a firm uniquely qualified to handle the task at hand.
CED-Solutions will help you develop strategies that work by utilizing an inclusive process, creating measurable objectives, identifying opportunities for funding and developing a timeline for success. We have successfully delivered economic strategies and programs for defense adjustment, distressed real estate, economic diversification, regional entrepreneurship, international trade development and positive economic impact of immigration, among others.
A great strategy is only the beginning. Our team understands successful implementation that produces measurable economic investment and growth, employment opportunities and physical and social community assets because we’ve done it. We have successfully delivered hundreds of complex projects on time, within budget, and managed more than $250M in state and federal grants.
Representative projects include—
- redevelopment of a contaminated former industrial site into a $450M casino and entertainment complex;
- master plan development and implementation for a 550-acre business park, resulting in $556M in investment and the creation of more than 12,000 jobs;
- funding, construction and management of one of the nation’s largest systems of small business incubators;
- creation and management of a $100M New Market Tax Credit program; and
- predevelopment, funding, design and construction of community and aquatic centers, job training centers, industrial parks, developmental childcare centers, streetscape and façade improvement projects, and many others.
Let us help your organization by tapping into our experience and the commitment we share to improving the lives of people in your community.