Community and Stakeholder Engagement & Organizational Development
Economic and community development is the ultimate team sport, and successful outcomes require a commitment to robust and inclusive engagement from all stakeholders – individuals as well as businesses, non-profits, institutions and civic organizations. We work to ensure that all voices are heard. It’s imperative for getting things right – even if not all agree – and is critical for building the commitment needed for the success of any economic or community development effort.
Success also requires well-funded local organizations with the capacity to execute complex initiatives over time. We can help assess and grow the capacity of quasi-public and non-profit organizations to drive economic development strategies from inception to implementation. CED-Solutions will help you build, fund and manage a more efficient and effective economic or community development organization.
Areas of Focus:
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Organizational and CEO Management Services
- Organization Strategic Plan Development
- Development of EDA compliant Comprehensive Economic Development Strategies
- Organization and Project Funding
- Management of St. Louis County Port Authority
- Old North St. Louis Neighborhood Needs Assessment & Action Plan
- College Hill (St. Louis, MO) Neighborhood Plan